SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE NEW HOMEBAKE McCAMBRIDGE BREAD AT HOME!
1. Open bag. Add 300ml (10.14 fl oz) of fresh milk.
2. Remove air from bag and close.
3. Gently mix flour and milk together by massaging the outside of bag ensuring no dry lumps in the mix.
4. Put wet mix into tray provided. Squeeze out of bag.
5. Spread mix into tray with knife and create ‘X’ on top of loaf.
6. Place tray in domestic oven at 200 degrees for about 35 – 40 minutes
7. Once baked take bread out of oven, place on cooling wire and cover with clean towel.
8. After 5 minutes, gently ease bread out of tin.
9. Put bread on cooling wire and cover with towel.
BAKE AT HOME KITS
Available in our online store