#IrishThanksgiving Terms and Conditions
● How to Enter: To register as an entrant of this competition, entrants must visit the McCambridge’s Bread facebook page McCambridgesBread or Instagram mccambridgebread
● On the #IRISHTHANKSGIVING Competition Post Simply tell us who in USA would love this Taste of Home.
● The promoter is McCambridge Limited, Block D, Greenogue Square, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to McCambridge Ltd. and not to Facebook.
● The McCambridge’s Bread competition is open to entry by individuals who are aged 18 years and over.
● The prize winners must supply a name and United States of America address for the Bread Mix Case prize to be delivered to.
● Employees and/or relatives of employees of McCambridge Limited, their associated companies, supplier network, and any agents or anyone professionally connected to this competition are not eligible to enter this competition or win any prize.
● The competition will open on the Tues 15th November – 2022 and will end at midnight on Thursday 17th November 2022
● 4 prizes will be awarded, one prizewinner for each platform FB, IG Each prize consists of two parts Nominator (the person who posts and names someone living in America) will win a a case of Irish Soda Bread Mix. The Nominee who must be living in USA will receive one case of John McCambridge Irish Soda Bread Mix
● From the full list of competition entrants on the McCambridge’s Bread Facebook and McCambridgeBread Instagram post a winner shall be selected at random from those that entered.
● Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted on Fri 18th November 2022
● A Facebook, Instagram DM will notify the winner within 24 hours of the win date. The winners must claim their prize within 2 days of the
notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules
● For the purpose of delivery by courier, the prizewinner will supply their full name, postal address, eircode, email address and phone number .
● The promoter shall endeavour to have the gift delivered by Nov 24 2022 but we cannot guarantee delivery by third party courier companies
● The prize is as stated and no cash alternative or otherwise will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
● Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the terms and conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from this competition and if applicable forfeiture of the prize.
● This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebookor Instagram. You are providing your information to McCambridge Limited and not to Facebook, Instagram.
● By participating in this competition you agree to allow McCambridge Limited to contact you in the future with promotional offers.
● By entering this competition you agree that McCambridge Limited can use the entry you have provided on the McCambridge’s Bread Facebook page, McCambridge Bread Instagram page.
● The judges’ decision on the final day of the competition is final and no correspondence shall be entered into. If for any reason we deem the winner to ineligible to win we reserve the right to pick another winner.
● McCambridge Limited accept no responsibility for undelivered or delayed messages which were unable to be sent due to network coverage, technical failure, inaccurate information provided by entrants or any other reason beyond its control. No responsibility will be accepted by McCambridge Limited for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorized human act.
● The winners may be required for publicity purposes. Entrants agree that by entering this competition to participate in such publicity including but not limited to the publication of their names and pictures for advertising and/or promotional purposes. Should a winner be unable or unwilling to participate in any such publicity, McCambridge Limited may at their discretion choose a replacement winner without further reference or obligation to the original winner. No fees of any kind will be paid to the winner or finalists for any publicity.
● McCambridge Limited reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
● McCambridge Limited reserve the right to vary, cancel, postpone or modify this competition at any time and for whatever reason and/or amend or withdraw this competition in whole or in part at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. McCambridge Limited are also entitled to way the prize(s) if, in their option, any would be inappropriate in any way. In that event, a prize of equal or greater value will be offered.
● McCambridge Limited will only use entrant’s details for the purposes to which the entrant has consented giving the information which include use for future promotional offers by email. Entrants personal details will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever without prior permission.
● McCambridge Limited does not warrant that any use of or access to the McCambridge’s Limited Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/McCambridgesBread, Twitter https://twitter.com/McCambridge1945 or Instagram mccambridgebread or to the McCambridge website www.mccambridge.ie will be uninterrupted by error or virus free nor will McCambridge Limited accept any liability for damage caused by hostile software which may infect an entrant’s equipment or property as a result of that participant using or browsing the websites.
● To the fullest extent permitted by law, McCambridge Limited and their agents and trading partners will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of receipt of any prize awarded pursuant to this competition and McCambridge Limited do not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or other
obligations of any third parties associated with the prizes or competition and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
● The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or other caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in the connection with the final event or prize.
● By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and all entry instructions for part of the terms and conditions.